My go-to meal when I’m in dire need of groceries and need something wholesome and easy for lunch.
Made of 5 ingredients and in two pots — it’s a win- win for me any day.
- Wholewheat pasta of your choice
- 1 can of organic crushed tomato
- 4 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- Green peas
- Sea salt
How to make it:
- In boiling water with some sea salt, add the pasta and cook as instructed on package.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a frying pan, add the olive oil and fry the garlic till nice and golden.
- Then, add the can of crushed tomato and cook together.
- Add some pasta water to get a nice rich consistency for the sauce.
- Once the pasta is cooked through, add the pasta to the sauce and cook together then add the frozen green peas making sure not to over cook it.
That’s it, you’re done!
Hey why not visit my Instagram page: @straightupbananas