If it’s got avocado, count me in any day, son! This super simple and very filling chicken Mexican chopped salad is perfect for lunch–at work or at home.
- Crunchy greens of your choice (I used Boston lettuce)
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 grilled chicken breast (seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, and cumin)
- 1 mashed avocado
- 7 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped spring onions
- ½ an orange bell pepper, sliced thinly
- The juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons of water
First of all, season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, cumin and paprika and grill till cooked through.
Then, prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Place the crunchy greens in a salad bowl and top with all the toppings listed above.
Slice grilled chicken over salad and drizzle the yogurt and lime dressing on top.
Oh, and since you’re here…check me out on Instagram paleezzzz