Yes, another vegan chia seed pudding recipe. I love them. They’re so quick, so easy and so damn versatile. So if it’s alright with you, I’m going to be repeating them, time after time!
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- 2 and ½ cup of almond or coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Any type of fruit or nuts for topping
- In a container, throw all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Close container and place in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pour mixture into bowl and top with whatever you like!
Since you’re here, mi amigo. Go on and follow me on Instagram! Please and thank ya!